How to Use Your Crowned Jewels Silver Ben Wa Pleasure Balls
Please consult your Physician before using any Kegel products to check for weaknesses or prolapse
- Step 1: Visit the bathroom and empty your bladder before inserting your Sterling Silver Pleasure Balls into your vagina.
- Step 2: If you need help for your Ben WaBalls to glide in, put a little lubrication on them. Inserting them is similar to inserting vaginal tampons. You can lift one leg up, making sure you are properly supported, or insert them while lying down. Please insert your Balls one at a time.
- Step 3: To hold your Ben Wa Balls in the vagina, squeeze first the inner thigh muscles of your leg and then your PC muscles. Pulling ‘in’ and ‘up’ your internal muscles below your stomach muscles. You should get a feeling of fullness and something pushing down in your vagina. Eventually, like tampons, you will get used to the feeling.
- Step 4: The Ben Wa Balls should be held inside your vagina for at least 15 minutes in a day so that your PC muscles are strengthened. You can then increase your time as suits your needs and abilities.
- Step 5: If your Ben Wa Balls come out during use, they should be washed using soap and water and rinsed thoroughly before being inserted back in.
- Step 6: You can remove the Ben Wa Balls in several ways such as jumping up and down, coughing of simply sitting and squeezing them out.
- Step 7: Please make sure you thoroughly wash and dry your Ben Wa Balls thoroughly before and after use.
- N.B: Your Pleasure Balls are for Vaginal use only and should never be inserted into the rectum
- If using the balls during intercourse, bear in mind that they will go very deep inside. To remove, sit in a squatting position and allow them to slowly glide down and out, using a finger to encourage their removal.